The version history of the metadata syntax is given below.
0.10 - 2016-11-06¶
cleankey to the plugin data structure.
global_priorityfield to the plugin data structure.
infokey to the cleaning data structure.
- Renamed the
strkey in the localised content data structure to
priorityfield of the plugin data structure now stores values between -127 and 127 inclusive.
- Regular expressions no longer accept
\as a directory separator:
/must now be used.
file()condition function now also accepts a regular expression.
active()condition function to also accept a regular expression.
- Renamed the dirty info data structure to the cleaning data structure.
regex()condition function, as it has been obsoleted by the
file()function’s new regex support.
0.8 - 2015-07-22¶
namekey to the location data structure.
- The documentation now defines the equality criteria for all of the metadata syntax’s non-standard data structures.
- Detection of regular expression plugin entries. Previously, a plugin entry was treated as having a regular expression filename if the filename ended with
\.esp. Now, a plugin entry is treated as having a regular expression filename if the filename contains one or more of
- Removed the
verkey in the location data structure.
- The documentation gave the values of the
dirtykeys as lists, when they have always been sets.
0.7 - 2015-05-20¶
- The message string substitution key, i.e.
sub, in the message data structure.
- Support for YAML merge keys, i.e.
- Messages may now be formatted using most of GitHub Flavored Markdown, minus the GitHub-specific features (like @mentions, issue/repo linking and emoji).
0.6 - 2014-07-05¶
0.5 - 2014-03-31¶