The version history of the metadata syntax is given below.
groupslist to the root of the metadata file format.
groupkey to the plugin data structure.
priorityfield from the plugin data structure.
global_priorityfield from the plugin data structure.
0.10 - 2016-11-06¶
cleankey to the plugin data structure.
global_priorityfield to the plugin data structure.
infokey to the cleaning data structure.
- Renamed the
strkey in the localised content data structure to
priorityfield of the plugin data structure now stores values between -127 and 127 inclusive.
- Regular expressions no longer accept
\as a directory separator:
/must now be used.
file()condition function now also accepts a regular expression.
active()condition function to also accept a regular expression.
- Renamed the dirty info data structure to the cleaning data structure.
regex()condition function, as it has been obsoleted by the
file()function’s new regex support.
0.8 - 2015-07-22¶
namekey to the location data structure.
- The documentation now defines the equality criteria for all of the metadata syntax’s non-standard data structures.
- Detection of regular expression plugin entries. Previously, a plugin entry was treated as having a regular expression filename if the filename ended with
\.esp. Now, a plugin entry is treated as having a regular expression filename if the filename contains one or more of
- Removed the
verkey in the location data structure.
- The documentation gave the values of the
dirtykeys as lists, when they have always been sets.
0.7 - 2015-05-20¶
- The message string substitution key, i.e.
sub, in the message data structure.
- Support for YAML merge keys, i.e.
- Messages may now be formatted using most of GitHub Flavored Markdown, minus the GitHub-specific features (like @mentions, issue/repo linking and emoji).
0.6 - 2014-07-05¶
0.5 - 2014-03-31¶