0.10.3 - 2017-01-08¶
- Automated 64-bit API builds.
std::invalid_argumentexceptions thrown during condition evaluation with
- Improved robustness of error handling when calculating file CRCs.
- Documentation was not generated correctly for enums, exceptions and structs exposed by the API.
- Added missing documentation for
0.10.2 - 2016-12-03¶
- Updated libgit2 to 0.24.3.
- A crash could occur if some plugins that are hardcoded to always load were missing. Fixed by updating to libloadorder v9.5.4.
- Plugin cleaning metadata with no
infovalue generated a warning message with no text.
0.10.1 - 2016-11-12¶
No API changes.
0.10.0 - 2016-11-06¶
- Support for TES V: Skyrim Special Edition.
- Completely rewrote the API as a C++ API. The C API has been reimplemented as a wrapper around the C++ API, and can be found in a separate repository.
- Windows builds now have a runtime dependency on the MSVC 2015 runtime redistributable.
- Rewrote the API documentation, which is now hosted online at Read The Docs.
- The Windows release archive includes the
.libfile for compile-time linking.
- LOOT now supports v0.10 of the metadata syntax. This breaks compatibility with existing syntax. See the syntax version history for the details.
- Updated libgit2 to 0.24.2.
loot_get_tag_map()function has no equivalent in the new C++ API as it is obsolete.
loot_apply_load_order()function has no equivalent in the new C++ API as it just passed through to libloadorder, which clients can use directly instead.
- Database creation was failing when passing paths to symlinks that point to the game and/or game local paths.
- Cached plugin CRCs causing checksum conditions to always evaluate to false.
- Updating the masterlist when the user’s
TMPenvironmental variables point to a different drive than the one LOOT is installed on.
0.9.2 - 2016-08-03¶
- libespm (2.5.5) and Pseudosem (1.1.0) dependencies have been updated to the versions given in brackets.
- The packaging script used to create API archives was packaging the wrong binary, which caused the v0.9.0 and v0.9.1 API releases to actually be re-releases of a snapshot build made at some point between v0.8.1 and v0.9.0: the affected API releases were taken offline once this was discovered.
loot_get_plugin_tags()remembering results and including them in the results of subsequent calls.
- An error occurred when the user’s temporary files directory didn’t exist and updating the masterlist tried to create a directory there.
- Errors when reading some Oblivion plugins during sorting, including the official DLC.
0.9.1 - 2016-06-23¶
No API changes.
0.9.0 - 2016-05-21¶
- Moved API header location to the more standard
- Documented LOOT’s masterlist versioning system.
- Made all API outputs fully const to make it clear they should not be modified and to avoid internal const casting.
loot_dbtype is now an opaque struct, and functions that used to take it as a value now take a pointer to it.
loot_cleanup()function, as the one string it used to destroy is now stored on the stack and so destroyed when the API is unloaded.
loot_lang_englishconstant should be used instead.
0.8.1 - 2015-09-27¶
- Safety checks are now performed on file paths when parsing conditions (paths must not reference a location outside the game folder).
- Updated Boost (1.59.0), libgit2 (0.23.2) and CEF (branch 2454) dependencies.
- A crash when loading plugins due to lack of thread safety.
- The masterlist updater and validator not checking for valid condition and regex syntax.
- The masterlist updater not working correctly on Windows Vista.
0.8.0 - 2015-07-22¶
- Support for metadata syntax v0.8.
- Improved plugin loading performance for computers with weaker multithreading capabilities (eg. non-hyperthreaded dual-core or single-core CPUs).
- LOOT no longer outputs validity warnings for inactive plugins.
- Updated libgit2 to v0.23.0.
- Many miscellaneous bugs, including initialisation crashes and incorrect metadata input/output handling.
- LOOT silently discarding some non-unique metadata: an error will now occur when loading or attempting to apply such metadata.
- LOOT’s version comparison behaviour for a wide variety of version string formats.
0.7.1 - 2015-06-22¶
- “No existing load order position” errors when sorting.
- Output of Bash Tag removal suggestions in
0.7.0 - 2015-05-20¶
Initial API release.